Cabinet Refacing – Solid Wood or Rigid
Thermo Foil (RTF) Doors
A Good Option!
While painting or refinishing will give your kitchen a new look, only a complete refacing job can allow you to change the style and function of your cabinets and drawers. For about the same cost as refinishing, you’ll not only gain a kitchen that feels brand new, you’ll also increase the value of your home.
Don’t wait until you’re ready to sell before you decide to remodel.
Start enjoying your kitchen now!
* If you are planning to sell your home in the near future, a kitchen that looks brand new will make your home easier to sell and will also add value to the home. Consider a O% Credit Card with up to 21 months. Why not pay it off out of escrow?
Other Projects to consider:
Any room in your home that has cabinets can benefit from a reface project. The best part is that they can all be done at the same time as your kitchen.
- Laundry Rooms
- Utility Rooms
- Built In Closets
– Call for an in-home estimate and design consultation.
– Look through design magazines so that you can show us what you like.
– Check out all our door styles at our Door Styles Gallery.
– We will bring door and counter-top samples to your home for you to inspect.
If you need a wider space for a larger refrigerator, want to add a dishwasher, remove or add more cabinets for added storage, we can reconfigure your cabinets. We can also modify the wall cabinets above the stove to add a microwave. If there is enough room we can add pantries or islands. Once the cabinets are refaced the new and old cabinets look exactly the same.
New cabinets are custom built for an exact fit. No fillers needed. We can also add roll out trays for easier access to stored items. The goal is to design a more functional kitchen at an affordable price.
– Show up on time every day.
– Protect floor leading to kitchen.
– Protect kitchen floor.
– Protect counter-top.
– Enclose work area with plastic to contain dust.
– Remove old doors, drawers and molding and haul away.
– Make repairs and modifications as needed.
– Sand cabinet boxes.
– Install new cabinets, pantries, islands, etc. if ordered.
– Install matching 1/4” inch material to all end panels.
– Cover face frames with matching furniture grade veneer.
– Install new appliances if ordered.
-Install new custom doors with hidden hinges.
– Install solid wood dovetailed drawer boxes with new sliders.
*This is an option. If the drawer boxes function well, they can be reused.
– Install new drawer fronts.
– Install handles and knobs.
– Install matching molding.
* We clean up at the end of every work day so that the kitchen can be used.